- Responsible for the proper, efficient and profitable functioning of the Front Office which includes Front Desk (Reception and Cashiering), Reservation, Bellboy and Activities.
- Ensures maximum sale of rooms at highest possible rates daily.
- Sets up manning standards in Front Office
- Clarifies duties and responsibilities of Front Office personnel and ensures that work flows are in logical order.
- Ensures proper staffing at all times.
- Ensures that the established quality standard and a high level of work performance are maintained.
- Ensures that standards, policies, procedures are clearly understood and followed through.
- Motivates and ensures staff perform to the high service level required, maximising total customer satisfaction.
- Makes certain that all section personnel are well-groomed at all times..
- Explains relationships among different positions in the Front Office.
- Co-ordinates teamwork with other departments.
- Verifies morning Statistics Report.
- Verifies overtime claims, medical leave and other leave applications.
- Reviews future reservations/occupancies with the Sale Department to maximise room’s yield..
- Prepares budget for sections reporting to him/her.
- Checks if working materials are used for their specific purpose and not wasted.
- Develops training programs for his/her department.
- Represents sections reporting to him/her at all department meetings.
- Gives guidance to all staff in their professional development so as to prepare them for advancement opportunities.
- Interacts with guests regularly to obtain feedback on ways to improve the hotel’s services and facilities.
- Reviews and completes Front Office Manager’s checklist and ensure all areas are covered per checklist.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Rooms Division Manager
-Làm việc tại Côn Đảo.
- Có tinh thần trách nhiệm, tính bảo mật cao.
- Competitive salary
- Social, health and unemployment Insurance
- Diploma or degree related to spa management or related fields.
- Spa-related courses in massage therapy or alternative therapies Gửi CV (bằng tiếng Việt và tiếng Anh) về email Gửi email
Tên công ty: Poulo Condor Boutique Resort & Spa
Người liên hệ: Phòng Nhân Sự
Điện thoại :
Đăng nhập để xem số điện thoại
Trụ sở công ty: Suối Ớt, Côn Đảo, tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Lưu ý: Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Vieclamnambo.vn" trên hồ sơ. Xin cảm ơn!