Responsible to develop sales channels locally and to the market abroad in collaboration with the General Manager- Achieving and developing rapport with the local tour operators, airlines and destination management companies - Concentrating on travel partner programmes and calling on all airlines to stay in touch with the market trends regarding group travel.- Ensuring that the sales system contains guest profiles, company profiles and all relevant information including the call reports.- Trace all group and event files relating to tour and travel in collaboration with events management team. Following-up and constant calling enable the Sales Manager to book the business.- Ensuring that pre- and post-resumes of the groups are distributed to the proper departments and that pre- and post-conferences with the customer and staffs take place where appropriate in collaboration with the events management team.- Responsible to update all advanced sales automation project files together with the group and events management department.- Achieving budgeted room nights and achieving function contribution for the sales department.- Responsible for producing the weekly, monthly and six monthly groups forecast figures.- Maintaining the tour and travel, and airlines mailing list to ensure that all contacts are entered and are corrected.- Determining with the General Manager and sales the pricing strategies regarding your specific segment.- Performing sales and marketing functions or related duties and special projects as assigned and directed by the General Manager.- Assisting General Manager in preparation of the market analysis, sales goals, marketing plan, special programs and other special reports for hotel management.- Ensuring that the grooming is appropriate when contacting or meeting the clients or guests, or whenever appearing in the hotel’s public areas.- Performing other tasks as defined by the management.
- At least Bachelor degree in any field- At least 1 year experience in sales
- Strong inter-personality skills, proficiency in English communication and computer literate
- Strong in driving results, overall sales skills, effective telephone communication skills
- Broad understanding of function and group room space management
- Proven ability in group sales process and related strategies
- Maximizing revenue by up-selling packages and creative food & beverage
- Understanding and achievement of team and individual goals
- Understanding of need time strategy as developed by revenue management
- Familiarity and knowledge of all departments within the hotel
- Nice, friendly & beautiful working environment with international standards
- Training for (and) career development opportunities
- 13th month salary guaranteed - Extra insurance for accidents 24/7
- Exciting environmental & social activities
- Application & CV must be in English - For questions please call: 0254 3662222 (Extension 825) - All applications will be notified, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please click on the button: ''NỘP HỒ SƠ ONLINE" or "NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN"
THANK YOU AND WELCOME YOU TO OUR ALMA OASIS LONG HAI RESORT!
Tên công ty: Alma Oasis Long Hải
Người liên hệ: HR dep't
Điện thoại :
Đăng nhập để xem số điện thoại
Trụ sở công ty: 44 Tỉnh lộ 44A, Long Hải, Long Điền Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
Lưu ý: Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Vieclamnambo.vn" trên hồ sơ. Xin cảm ơn!