1. Manage daily maintenance of room inventory to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guest expectations2. Work with the Finance Department to maintain and minimize levels of account receivables3. Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and management of ReservationsDepartment in conjunction with the Front Office Manager / Director of Sales.4. Maximize the performance of the Reservations Department against budgets, sales and profitprojections. Analyse variances and monitor the impact of initiatives and corrective actions.5. Responsible for direct link between efforts expended, decisions made & revenue generated by Reservations.6. Responsible for operating expenses. Has a capacity to set margins & manage business against profit projections.7. Responsible for the financial management of the Reservations Department.Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner & all hotel standards are applied8. Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction9. Ensure all Reservation quality standards, policies and procedures are consistently applied10. Coordinate activities with other hotel departments to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction11. Responsible for promoting the product and its services to the targeted customer / guest group.Develop promotional programs, point of sales materials, merchandising activities12. Able to make changes that respond to the marketplace and to guest needs, both present andanticipated.13. Recommend changes of the product & service, use market research to develop new products and services.14. Responsible for maintaining the quality of reservations & ensure consistency in delivery & standards.15. Manage the training and development of associates with an eye toward maximum associates’ satisfaction, productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Hospitality Management or related discipline. - At least 2 year experience in Hotel / Resort - Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills - Must have excellent customer relation skills. - Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services, and facilities. - Proficiency in English, computer
- Nice, friendly & beautiful working environment with international standards
- Training for (and) career development opportunities
- 13th month salary guaranteed
- Extra insurance for accidents 24/7
- Exciting environmental & social activities
- Application & CV must be in English
- For questions please call: 0254 3662222 (Extension 825)
- All applications will be notified, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please click on the button: ''NỘP HỒ SƠ ONLINE" or "NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN"
THANK YOU AND WELCOME YOU TO OUR ALMA OASIS LONG HAI RESORT!
Tên công ty: Alma Oasis Long Hải
Người liên hệ: HR dep't
Điện thoại :
Đăng nhập để xem số điện thoại
Trụ sở công ty: 44 Tỉnh lộ 44A, Long Hải, Long Điền Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
Lưu ý: Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Vieclamnambo.vn" trên hồ sơ. Xin cảm ơn!