Mô tả công việc
- Being responsible for compliance audits (Social, CTPAT) conducted by customers; make the corrective action plans on compliance pending issues, reporting and follow-up.
- Popularizing and updating and monitoring the implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Updating labor law and customer standards.
- Co-operating with HR Dept. to correct labor issues relating to workers' working time, compensation and benefits, labor contract, termination .etc under labor law and customer requirements.
- Conducting internal audits on compliance, and making improvement plans with other department.
- Monitoring and controlling CTPAT program to meet the customer standards.
- Training on COC, grievance policy, CTPAT, other internal policies and procedures.
- Monitoring HSE and fire fighting activities.
- Monitoring activities related to Environment including Higg Index.
- Others job assigned by Management.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Good English skills (First requirement).
- Teamwork and can work under pressure.
- Good at communication and presentation skill, problem solving skill, management skill…
- Preferring applicants having experiences on compliance, law or HR.
(The company will train if the applicants don't have experiences)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định.
- Du Lịch.
- Xe đưa đón.
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe.
- Đào tạo.
- Tăng lương.
- Chế độ nghỉ phép.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Send the English CV to email first.
Tên công ty: Công ty TNHH Dệt len Eco Way
Người liên hệ: Hoa Thai
Điện thoại : Đăng nhập để xem số điện thoại
Trụ sở công ty: Phú Hòa, Phú Nhuận, Cai LậyLưu ý: Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Vieclamnambo.vn" trên hồ sơ. Xin cảm ơn!