• Supervise the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures in relation to: • Bedroom service • Bathroom service • Valet service • Cleaning service • Linen maintenance • Recommended changes to these standards and training needs on an ongoing basis • Maintain a current and thorough knowledge of all housekeeping systems • Open and close the shift and ensure effective shift hand over • Distribution and collection of keys • Management of all incoming and outgoing calls • Solve employee grievances • Perform Room allocations • Perform Room inspections • Prioritise arrival rooms • Liaise with Front Office for guest and hotel requirements • Ensure guest valet is processed and delivered in a timely manner • Co-ordinate special projects (eg site rooms, vermin control, window and carpet cleaning, room inventories) • Manage all special requests made by guests • Ensure consistency within the department • Management of lost property for the hotel • Ensure you have complete knowledge of room types, layouts and facilities • Manage storage areas • Maintain adequate stock levels • Complete stock takes as required• Maintain stock levels • Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known • Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs • Works with Superior Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget. • Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety. • Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
• 2 years housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training. • Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
- Relocation ticket - Rest & Relaxation ticket
- Accommodation, uniform, transportation & meals are provided - International working environment
• High School or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
Tên công ty: InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort
Người liên hệ: Phòng Nhân Sự
Điện thoại :
Đăng nhập để xem số điện thoại
Trụ sở công ty: Tổ 3, Khu phố 7, thị trấn An Thới, huyện Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Lưu ý: Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Vieclamnambo.vn" trên hồ sơ. Xin cảm ơn!