Mô tả công việc
Dusit Princess Moonrise Phu Quoc is currently 108 resort style hotel rooms. Our vision is a Thai-inspired contemporary 4+ star resort, offering an upscale product combined with outstanding and individual services to our guests.
An opportunity came up to join our team as F&B Manager. We need your expertise, motivation and willingness to learn and grow to shape this important part of our company’s future, and become part of Phu Quoc’s most exciting Resort.
• Play a vital role in setting up the F&B department including reviewing/ creating manuals, setting brand standards, policies/ procedures, Health and Safety, Quality Assurance
• Consult Management and Chef in preparing/ updating menus,pricing,and purchasing, and organise daily work flow of the deparment
• Assist in managing, motivating, developing, hiring and training a team of about 20people
• Ensure smooth operations of the 2 restaurants and 2 bars, leadby example, look after staff and guests, listen and respond to feedback
• Control cost and revenue, stock, reporting structure, steer promotions and S&M activities
• Be happy to take on extra projects, create new things, enthuse others about your ideas, and assist in the property’s setup phase where needed
What you will need to win:
Next to industry related education and work experience, we want to see an honest smile, positivity, and a can-do attitude from you. We are about to take standards in the hotel industry to the next level, and you need to be happy to explore this path with us. At Dusit Princess Moonrise Phu Quoc we are going the extra mile for our staff and guests, and deliver wholehearted service because we love what we do - not because someone pays us for it.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Fluent in Vietnamese and (close to) fluent in English – the job interview will be in English
• Currently working as a Restaurant Manager or Assistant F&B Manager in a medium sized 4+ star property with related work experience for more than 3 years
• Savvy in contemporary Restaurant and People Management, Health and Safety, department related computing and POS systems as well as restaurant and kitchen equipment
• Positive, creative,motivated, eager to learn, fair, confidential, professional, open minded, a fast learner and thinker with a sense of customer service, responsibilityand humour
• A people person, a good trainer/ leader/ communicator with excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritise
• Able to create standards,policies and procedures, an attractive work environment and memorable staff and guest experiences
• A strong character, with great interpersonal, decision makingand conflict resolution skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Dusit Internationalis one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in Southeast Asia, and is set to more than double its portfolio of global properties within the next three-to-four years alone, providing a world of opportunities for successful candidates;fulfilling its brand promise of uniquely delivering gracious hospitality to the world. For further information about the company visit www.dusit.com.
• We offer a competitive salary package, full health and social insurance as per Vietnamese law
• Additional private health insurance, staff uniform, staff social events
• 44 hours working week, duty meals, staff accommodation
• Travel allowance to mainland
• Supportive international management team, providing professional training and room to explore, learn and grow
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your cover letter and a well-presented CV in English to: Gửi email
Tên công ty: Dusit Princess Moonrise Resort Phú Quốc
Người liên hệ: Phòng Nhân Sự
Điện thoại : Đăng nhập để xem số điện thoại
Trụ sở công ty: Tổ 2, Ấp Cửa Lấp, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên GiangLưu ý: Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Vieclamnambo.vn" trên hồ sơ. Xin cảm ơn!