Mô tả công việc
- Complying with all the Vietnamese Governing Laws as well as the Sumida/Company procedures, rules and codes of practice
- Complying with both Vietnamese GAAP and IFRS for local reporting and consolidation reporting respectively.
- Observing confidentiality at all times and security of all data in all matters relating to the companys business. * Organization
- Maintaining adequate organization in terms of team skills and tasks allocation, accounting and tax operational processes and controls over them
- Ensuring that the Accounting and Tax financial systems are up to date according to the Regulations, efficient, correctly designed and used.
- As a member of global accounting team, cooperate with other Regional AOs and consolidation team.
- Oversee the companys transaction processing systems * Monitoring the Companies Accounting
- Providing the company with an efficient and comprehensive financial and management accounting service. With responsibility for:
- The Production of monthly balance sheets and Profits and Loss statements and other management information.
- The annual financial accounts reporting standards and formats submission to Sumida Corporation.
- Ensuring the correct application of all Company accounting policies and procedures.
- Coordinating and supervising the production of the monthly and quarterly group reporting packages.
- Ensuring annual local financial accounts in an accurate and timely way.
- Ensuring adequate bookkeeping, postings in the IT systems and proper archives keeping and filing.
- Monitoring relations with the external auditors and/or advisors. * Monitoring the Companies Tax scopes
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Minimizing the companies tax liabilities, handling tax compliance and planning
- Preparing the Company tax forms (FCT, Corporate Income tax, PIT...) in a timely and accurate way.
- Managing all relations with the Vietnamese Authorities such as the Tax Office.
- Monitoring completion of staff tax code registration, deduction and returns. * Managing the Company cash, payments and banking relationships
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Ensuring that the Companies are adequately funded in both the short and the long term. Provide regular and accurate treasury forecasts.
- Reviewing regularly and maximizing bank fees, F/X rates and interest rates proposed by banks,
- Organizing cash and bank payments duly validated * Profit planning & KAIZEN function
- Lead the development of annual and mid
-term profit plans across multiple divisions, includes the establishment of budget, standard costs, and capital expenditures
- Using data from Accounting, conduct profit analysis – both historical and forecasted – to identify actual or forecasted gaps to plan
- Work with related departments to identify countermeasures for performance gaps
- Develop financial and tax strategies * Other missions
- Ensuring accurate financial input in the event of legal proceeding, as required by your manager.
- In the event of personal absence, ensuring delegation of responsibilities
- Performing any other tasks relevant to Finance department work either spontaneously or at the express request of your manager
- Maintaining and enhancing the good image of the company
- Maintaining discipline and harmonious working environment
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
- Fluent in English.
- At least Five years of related corporate experience working in the role of Chief Accountant within Electronic manufacture industry is essential.
- Must have professional level computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP. *Advantage:
- Japanese language ability.
- Experience in Japanese manufactory company.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Tên công ty: Công ty TNHH Điện tử Sumida Việt Nam
Người liên hệ: Phòng Nhân Sự
Điện thoại : Đăng nhập để xem số điện thoại
Trụ sở công ty: Khu nhà máy tiêu chuẩn B1, B2 Khu Công Nghiệp Nomura, Hải Phòng, Việt NamLưu ý: Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Vieclamnambo.vn" trên hồ sơ. Xin cảm ơn!